Increasing Text Size
If you would like to increase the size of the text in our website, you can do so through your browser.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- To increase the text size in Microsoft Internet Explorer, select View > Text Size from your browser menu. A submenu will open. Select your desired size.
Netscape and Firefox
- To increase the text size in Netscape and Firefox, press the Ctrl, Shift and "+" key simultaneously.
- To reduce the text size, use Ctrl and the "-" key .
- Press Ctrl and the number 0 to set the text to the default text setting as specified by the site.
- Mac users should use the Apple key and "+" key to increase the text size.
- Pressing Apple and "-" decreases the text size.
- Pressing Apple and the number 0 sets the text to normal size
If You Have a Scroll-Wheel Mouse
If you're a Windows user with a scroll-wheel mouse, you can use Ctrl and the scroll-wheel to increase text size.
If You Do Not Have Any of the Browsers Listed Above
If you do not use Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape or Firefox, see the help menu from your browser for tips on increasing text size.